Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Gillio A5 Amica :o))

One day I found an A5 Amica,the older Gigliodoro-version,on Luxecadeutjes.nl!
I asked them to send me some photos....and fell completely in love :o))


This one s my VERY personal journlal/diary ;oD



                                               And it came with gold hardware *YAHOOOOO*!!!





                   The Amica has no zipper pocket,no large backpocket - but plenty other nice+helpful pockets!
                         And : The A5 Amica also has NO cardbord inside (the medium size has a stiffener inside!)

                                         Size Comparison: The A5 Amica + medium Mia Cara!
The leather on the A5 Amica feels great!I don`t really use the large backpocket on my A5,so I didn`t miss it.
I also don`t carry my creditcads in my A5 - but the secreterial-pocket is great!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen