Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

Update Personal Malden :o)

Maybe some of you still remember,that I wanted to give the personal size a try,as my work-Filo.
I am used to the A5 size,but it is a heavy load to carry it around!
The personal Malden is the one,that I have chosen for this experiment.
Now,that I have used it for a short time,I can tell that I am missing the SPACE!
It IS working out - but it`s not perfect.Maybe I just have to get used to it - I will keep on trying.
The Malden is ADORABLE!I love the feel of the leather!
The calendar that I have choosen is a pain in the ass :o) .It is a cheaper version - urgs!Every page is getting damaged,because it is...thin?It doesn`t feel thin,but it is def.a less quality.I will never buy that paper again!No,no,no!!
And I don`t like that it has no "half-hour-scedule".But I guess in personal size I have to get "one day per page"for my needs - and I love to see the week at a glance.Hmmmmm...
I think I`ll get me the same calendar from Filofax.
OH,I`ve found some pretty scrapbookpaper - and pimped up my Malden :o)







Now that it is looking soooooo nice I love it even more :o)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wie macht sich denn Dein Purple-Malden? Bist Du mit ihm zufrieden und vor allem, sind die Ringe einwandfrei?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke,er ist wuuunderschön!!Allerdings wird er noch geschont,weil sein Bruder/ochre im täglichen Einsatz ist.Der Purple-Malden hat einen tollen Kalender von Chronoplan bekommen,dort findet quasi mom.die "Reinschrift"meiner Termine statt ;o) Hauptsache der Filo ist beschäftigt :o)
      Seine Ringe sind gut!!Dachte erst er hätte einen Spalt im oberen Ring,aber das war wohl bedingt durch den Transport...da wird ja teilweise sehr ruppig agiert.Kürzlich bekam ich ein Paket in den Keller geworfen!!Das konnte ich anhand der Fußabdrücke im Schnee genau sehen*grrr*

      Löschen